Tuesday 16 June 2009

R.Les for Pres...wow what a safe dude...

Ryan Leslie's Highway Heart from Ryan Leslie on Vimeo.



Ryan Leslie - We were on our way back to London from a gig I’d done just outside of the city when we saw a car catch fire and flip over in the rear view mirror. I immediately told my driver to stop and ran to the scene of the accident. There I found a man miraculously standing on the side of the highway nursing a head wound. Having no first aid kit, I gave him the shirt I was wearing to use as a bandage. Unexpected circumstances are the norm on the road. If you know this man, I’d like to send him a copy of my album and a message thanking him for the new appreciation I have for life based on this experience.

He posted this on his site today, thats so crazy...

0 comments: