Wednesday 10 June 2009

Please pardon my Chester French but FUCK me there Awesome...


















So last night me and my mate Sam went to see Chester French at 'The Old Blue Last' in Shoreditch...walking to the venue I didn't really know what to expect, didn't know if it was huge, tiny or what...we get there and it was a cool little pub with the sort of stage area above it...



















Due to the whole train strike we got there fairly early, around 7ish and went to the bar and the guy said it should be starting around 8.30, what we didn't know is Chester French were gonna come on at 9.45 lol...so we had a nice lil wait there in the pub...at first I was a lil worried at how empty it was, but I guess everyone else got the memo it wasn't really starting till later lol...safter 25 mins of being in there I realised D.A from Chester French was sitting pretty much 2 meters away from me lol...anywho it eventually filled up and it was cool...

So it gets to 9.45 we head up there and not only was i surprised at the size as it seemed to be even smaller then downstairs, but they were playing some awesome RnB tunes, some classic Usher, Ne-Yo and Ginuwine, it just seemed so random for an Indie band but I wasn't complaining as I love that stuff...














Anywho about the show, FUCKING AWESOME, I hate when I see someone live and I wish to hear the album version, this was just great, they sounded so good live and the band were great...they started out with there bangers 'She Loves Everybody' and 'Jimmy Choo's' which surprised me as you expect that to be there closers, but it was awesome and got me hyped straight away...

Here are some vids from the gig...









Overall a very awesome show, they said they might be back June 20th, I will be there again for sho...









0 comments: