Saturday 27 June 2009

After months and months of waiting its FINALLY here...woop woop...

So today was the day I finally got my N97. Had toy'D around with the idea to jump on the blackberry bandwagon, but from what i've seen its true, blackberry's turn you into a douchebag lol. No offence to all my buds with them, but it seems everyone who has one is constantly on it and always checking something and you can't talk to them lol.

Anywho I planned on getting it yesterday from Phones 4 U, got pretty far in the process then my bloody card wouldn't work for identification, I was gutted, got home called them up and was like WTF is going on. They said it seems you have overdrawn by £1.23..I was like SON OF A BITCH, so I sorted that out...on my way to the shop today I said let me check the atm to make sure its working...and low and behold it says hmm..go to your bank and check it out :-(

So I go into tsb and there is a huge queue, after about 5 mins it just pop'D in my head, wait a second my debit card isn't green, its fn white, i've been using the old fn card lol...so went off on my merry way to Phones 4 U.

Saw the same guy who was serving me *pause* some guy called Lewis, really safe guy who sorted me out well *pause* (sorry about the pause's)...when I went to buy the phone yesterday I was going to have to pay £75 for it for the contract I wanted, when I went in today it was free, so either it changed or I picked a different contract lol, either way all is good...I brought in my old phone (LG Viewty) to trade as he said they would give me £50, which was pretty sweet seeing as it doesn't really work anymore lol...

So just before the deal was done came the big question, black or white...

















When I first came across the phone I badly wanted it in white...then after doing a poll on some site I go majority said black, then when I checked Phones 4 U's site it seemed the contracts for the white were better so I though ok white it is...then I go there and he says so black or white o_O took me about 5 mins to decided after staring at both of them and having the guys in the shop all saying go for white man its exclusive, you wont be able to get it in 3 months so i said f it why not...

So I get home and I sam all happy, but I have a weird thing where I buy something and don't open it for a while, e.g. when I bought my Wii at like 8.30 am, I ddin't set it up till like 4pm lol...anywho I open it, have a look, looks purdy, try and take the battery off and I se all black marks on it from my dirty hands and I think to myself...hmmmm...yeh this isn't gonna work, esspecially at work where my hands get dirty all the time..









YES!!! I did take it back and change it lol...I was nervous that they wouldn't allow me but they said its cool, can't change it again though lol...It was such jokes walking back in there as all the guys were like lol you wanna change the colour don't you, anywho I have it now and I am very haps...


0 comments: