Friday 10 September 2010

What I did today 9/9/10

  • Woke up at 4.30 AGAIN!!
  • 4..6.30 starting in a row is not fun..today I actually felt it in the morning..getting out of bed wasn't easy.
  • Had my breakfast and left the house well on time for the first time this week.
  • Bus ACTUALLY came on time for the first time this week..so I had time to stop off at the shop and get my food.
  • Work was pretty good, too much time spent by myself, but overall pretty good.
  • No gym for me today, so left at 3 and got in 4.15..was nice to be in.
  • Old friend was at home hanging with my bro..was cool to see her, had to give her loads of music..I've got plenty to give.
  • Chilled out some more, watched some eastenders..MAYNE that was funny..poorly written fantastic tv I call it.
  • Watched BB, chilled some more then hit the sack at 11.30.
  • Got a 8am stsrt tomorrow so the extra time staying up and waking up later will be nice.

0 comments: