Wednesday 19 November 2008

Stupid Fucking football injuries...

















So I was out for 5-6 weeks (can't remember exactly ) with a groin injury, that was a terrible time as pre-season had just finished, I played my first game for my new team and all seemed well. I have one of my best training sessions and *BOOM* I injured my groin out of know where.

I finally started training 2 weeks ago, I didn't wanna rick coming back early so I took as long as I needed to feel healthy and visited the physio once a week. First training session back I was surprisingly still fit, I imagined I would pass out as our training is know joke, but I did it relatively easily. Second training I loosened up even more *pause* I was running more freely as I knew my groin was better and wouldn't just go.

So it comes to friday and the manager texts us the squad and I am in, although I am not expecting to play as he brings 16 players to games and 2 always get bomb'D out and I only just came back. As expected I did get bomb'D out, we did win though so thats good and I got to do the warm up on a pitch and stuff which was nice to be back on.

Second week back at training went fine, although it felt like my thighs were going to fall off after the long ass circuit we did. next friday get another text, I am in the team again, I was expecting to start or at least play some part as it was a cup game and i got bomb'D the first game. I was right I did start right mid, the manager did make quite a few changes and it just didn't seem to work.

Before the game started everyone was confident but after 5 mins it was shocking, simple passes couldn't be made, we were losing every header, not making tackles, I touched the ball about 4 times in the whole first half. We ended up losing the game 3-2 and i was super pissed off at how the game had turned out as I finally get to play and we played shit.

Anywho BACK TO PRESENT DAY, I went to training last night, after our second circuit I was looking to give up and sit down as my stomach felt like crap as I hadn't eaten much. I soldier'D on and completed the running. We then went on to play a lil match which was fun. All was well until 10 mins in when I got 2 excited and went for a one two with someone and pulled away very sharply and I felt a lil twinge in my groin again noooooooo :-(

It didn't feel to bad but last time it didn't feel to bad right after either, so I did a lil stretch and kept on jogging but didn't wanna split my legs to much *pause* just in case, actually played pretty well considering.

Walked all the way home (just what you wanna do when your not feeling your best) iced iot and it actually doesn't hurt, but I now have the fear in me so I am bloody walking like I have an injury, which I will probably do until I see the physio tonight and he co-signs that I am ok.

FUCKING STUPID FOOTBALL INJURIES!!!!!

0 comments: